POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2004-11 > 1101144746

From: "Jay and Diana" <>
Subject: RE: [POLAND] Re: stuff-skorupska-jeglinska-barczekowski-
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:32:26 -0800

Debbie: Those aren't email addresses, they are "at" signs. Remember when
we used to use it for "at a cost of"? As in 4 widgets @ $1.00 each,
total $4.00.
You're correct, the post is very difficult to read without any line
breaks, explanations of abbreviations and other information.

Diana Grzelak Needham

There is always a song for those who wish to sing

CARADOC28
> > writes:

> > > Female BARCZEKOWSKI3 sept 1909@54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.-3 sept 1909@
still
> > > born,54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.-rs@54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma,1909-dau of
Maria "Mary"
> " Marianna" "Skorupa"@54 Medford,Chelsea, MA,1909-
> > > Female sister to
> > > JuliaBARCZYKOWSKI13 Jul 1907 @54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.1907- bpt @St.
> > > Stanislaus B&M Church at 163 Chestnut St. Chelsea rs@54
Medford,Chelsea,Ma.1907-
> > forgot this some how
> > Female BARCZEKOWSKI3 sept 1909@54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.-3 sept 1909@
still
> > born,54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.-rs@54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma,1909-dau of
Lawrence
> > 'Wawrzyniec" BARCZYKOWSKIrs@5 Eldridge,Pl., Chelsea , MA.-& Maria
"Mary" "
> Marianna"
> > "Skorupa"@54 Medford,Chelsea, MA,1909-
> > Female sister to
> > JuliaBARCZYKOWSKI13 Jul 1907 @54 Medford,Chelsea,Ma.1907- bpt @St.
> Stanislaus
> > B&M Church at 163 Chestnut St. Chelsea rs@54
Medford,Chelsea,Ma.1907-
> > I RECIEVE THIS REPLY which is why i looked and found my ommission
> > Jim, you could have knocked me over with a feather. This is my
family! I
> > knew about the stillborn and Julia but I'm looking for Stanislaus a
brother. I know he was
> baptized at St. Stanislaus church I have the information there but I
cannot find a birth
> certificate for him. I tried the archives etc. but no luck.
> >
> > Where did you find this information?
> > i originally got this from a list subscriber i think
> > Lawrence/Wawrzyniec arrived in America it was listed on the Ellis
Island
> > Manifest he was going to his brother Max at 5
Eldridge,Pl.,Chelsea,MA.-

> > Maria/Mary/Marianna Skorupa
> > then the kids came from copies of state records at the state
archives
> > [remember i look at the clerks writing all the time]
> > my guess is marianna is also a list member so you two should talk i
need
> > people to talk about their people and share with me all they have
that way you two would
> know your there and i can connect things better
> > BTW do you know if is conected toMaria "Mary" " Marianna" "Skorupa"
TROMEPA
> @Poland-rs@54 Medford,Chelsea, MA,1909- a sister maybe
> > Jeanie SKORUPSKA27 Nov 1910@91 Williams,St.,Chelsea,Ma.-rs@91
Williams, St
> > .,Chelsea,Ma.1910- dau of Charles - rs@91
Williams,St .,
> > Chelsea,Ma.-rs@91 Williams,St.,Chelsea,Ma.,rubberworker,1910- &
Celia
> > rs@91 Williams,St.,Chelsea,Ma.1910
> >
> > Jim Denning
> > using dna to connect

Chelsea,Ma.-Woburn,Ma.-denning-dennen-danin-dinan-dinihey-denningston-di
nning-

carlon-carroll-dever-cogan-malone-heslin-piscopo-mazzola-martini-farrell
-mchug h-farley-