POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2006-11 > 1163295372

From: "Dee Sager" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] ANDRZEJ SKRUSZEWICZ
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:36:12 -0600

Jan,

Please accept my most sincere sympathy on the loss of your friend, Andrzej.

Too many families from too many countries are grieving over happenings in
Iraq and Afghanistan. Hopefully soon the Iraq-ie people can efficiently
govern
themselves and everyone can go home.

Perhaps if we all start praying for a peaceful ceasation to the war in Iraq,
it will
will happen.

Again, my sympathy to you and yours.

Dee