POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2007-10 > 1192494880

From: <>
Subject: [POLAND] genealogist - Aleksandra Kacprzak
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:34:40 -0400

Just wanted to add my vote for Aleksandra Kacprzak as a researcher. She has
done work for friends in the PGSCT/NE, with good results. I engaged her to
accompany me to Jodlowa this past September. I wanted photos of the village
for my mother, and hoped to find cousins there - contact had been lost when
my grandmother died in 1961.

While I hadn't asked Alex to research the family before the trip, it was an
education to watch her approach people, and obtain information. You'll find
her thorough and professional.

To Debbie Greenlee - I did see the church gardens, and also got a tour of
the new church which will be consecrated in the spring, as well as going to
Mass in, and having a chance to photograph, the interior of the original
church.

Not to mention the photos of some parish registers. Great trip.

Back to Aleksandra - she had planned to be out of the country for a week or
so in October, can't remember exactly when. So if anyone has e-mailed her
and hasn't had a response, just be patient. She may not have internet
access.

Regards to the list,
Margaret Jenkins (Meriden, Connecticut)