POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2008-05 > 1211987992

From: "Dominick G Kasmauskas" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] How Did They Get The Resources?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:19:52 -0400

To follow up; it was 1913 and it was his cousin in Great Neck, NY that paid
the $46.11 fee to an American passage agent and it also included
transportation from NYC to Great Neck. I have a copy of the Receipt if
anyone would like to e-mail me directly I can send or better yet it is
posted on my paternal Grandfather's page on the KASMAUSKAS family tree on
www.Ancestry.com .

Dom.