POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2008-05 > 1212084582

From: <>
Subject: [POLAND] Chicago Tribune - lookup offer
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:09:42 -0700

Hi - I talked my uncle into letting me borrow his library card - so I
now have access to the Chicago Tribune archived Death Notices and obits
database - does anyone need a lookup?

julie

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you.

This thread: