POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2009-11 > 1258835942

From: Tiffany Parsons <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Family clues through heirlooms
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:39:02 -0500

One special thing that I have is a swatch of fabric with embroidery on
it. It was clearly a skill that my grandmother had learned in Poland
when she was a girl, but this was something made for me ... picture of
a little girl with little girly things around her ... not a
traditional design, but a traditional talent. It is one of my most
valuable possessions
and I just came across it again a few years ago in an old album. A
real treasure !

Tiffany