POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2009-11 > 1258863066

From: Michele <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Family clues through heirlooms
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:11:06 -0700

Jim,

That was a clever idea. What was needed was really basic, wasn't it?
most of our letters were from the early 1900s (they arrived in the US in
1903) and went up through the late 1940s. Those later ones were mostly
from nieces and nephews and cousins by the later years but we have some
from her brothers from the earlier years. The letters were how we found
out who her brothers and their families were. We didn't know anything
about them.

Michele