POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2010-02 > 1267054737

From: "onlinetrash" <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Hamburg Passenger Lists
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:39:00 -0500

First off take a deep breath and get ready to have fun from all of the leads
you get from this wonderful list.

Try this link via Search Labs (free)
http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#surname=Tomaka;searchType=standard;p=recordResults

You may want to list information for more current members of you family
(deseased of course) so they can be tracked backwords.

Karen