POLAND-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > POLAND-ROOTS > 2010-02 > 1267208964

From: Michele <>
Subject: Re: [POLAND] Anna Lewandowski birth record - help with Cyrillictranslation.
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:29:24 -0700

Bronwyn,

Thank you for your thoughts on this record. Residing makes perfect
sense. I should have thought of that one myself so I'm glad you pointed
it out. It looks like the phrasing on the next set of ??? would be "this
current year". I didn't think of current because this seemed to already
say that. And now I am remembering that there was a pastor named
PieĊ„kowski in some other records. I'll have to double check his name.
I'm sorry it was not as clear as previous documents I've posted. I'm not
sure why that would be. I'll have to watch out for that.

Thank you for your help,

Michele