POSEN-L Archives

Archiver > POSEN > 2001-07 > 0995946137

From: "Paul Wolter" <>
Subject: [POSEN] Altluterisch History
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:42:17 -0500

Does any know of a good history of the Altluterische congregations in the
Posen area? I have people who were in the Altluterisch Kirche in Rogozno
formerly Rogasen, Pila formerly Schneidem├╝hl and and Budzyn formerly Budsin
and I would like to know more about the movement and how it was structured.
For example I have two wedding records that indicate the weddings took place
at a "gottesdienstlichen Lokal zu Wyszyn Hauland" These were found on a
film for the altluterisch Gemeinde in Rogasen. Did a circuit minister serve
a smaller congregation in Wischin Hauland that had a home church in Rogasen
and had no building of its own?

Also the marriage records indicate the religion of the bride and groom and
Evang. Luth. Is this a contradicition to the title of the film?

Any thoughts are most appreciated. Does anyone else out there have people
in the Altluterisch movement. Have you been able to find records?

This thread: