POSEN-L Archives

Archiver > POSEN > 2004-11 > 1099557173

From: (Thomas Rueffer)
Subject: Re: [POSEN] how to locate a parish
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:32:53 +0100

Laura,

from a German book published 1894 (data from 1880):

Wojnowo, village in the county Obornik, pop. 244.
Marienrode, settlement in the county Obornik, pop. 141.

The next villages with churches:
Langgoslin, village in the county Obornik, pop. 356, Catholic parish church.
Murowana-Goslin, town in the county Obornik, pop. 1506 (418 Evangelical, 915 Catholic,
162 Jews), Catholic and Evangelical church.

So there were Catholic parishes very close. If you do not find them there, they either
were not born there or they had an other faith ?

Thomas