POSEN-L Archives

Archiver > POSEN > 2010-10 > 1288463160

From: =James Birkholz= <>
Subject: [POSEN] Geneteka.pl
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:26:00 -0500

Someone asked me about this website, which I do not know much about.
Since it appears to be in Polish only, it would be helpful if someone
could walk us through the search process and how to interpret the results.
If you do so, please also indicate what one might do to find the
sources, if you can.

James Birkholz