POWELL-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > POWELL-DNA > 2009-02 > 1234453176

From: Jim Barrett <>
Subject: [POWELL-DNA] Unidentified Amnesia Victim
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:39:36 -0800 (PST)

First I want to let you know that my PC is still in the shop.

I received the request below to add an unidentified amnesia victim to our project because his 37 marker results is a close match to many of you.  More than may have been thought because many of you have selected to see project member matches only, which I agree with.

Here is a link to information and I can forward other pages
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html

Remember you can see our results at
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Powell/default.aspx?section=yresults

Jim Barrett - Timpson, TX