POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0988725263

Subject: Re: ANCESTRY.COM....yes or no?
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:54:23 EDT

I can help with how to cancel. Just call 1-800-262-3787 and tell them you
want to cancel.

As for researching, I think it takes time to get used to the site. It may be
true, though, that there isn't a lot there for you. I thought when I first
used the site that there wasn't much for me, but I have found more as time
went by. For one thing, I have ancestors in early New England, the Colonial
period and after, and there is quite a lot on them. On the other hand, I have
looked in databases that should have contained information I already had for
a particular ancestor and the ancestor wasn't in the database. I don't know
why.

Jayne

This thread: