POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989187157

From: NANCY STRICKLAND <>
Subject: Re: Kelly`s and Probert.
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 15:15:07 -0700

Hi Dennis. You can depend on me still working on the Probert Data Bank. I am
up to 22,000 entries with tons to add on my desk. Everyone has been so
helpful and giving of their information. Naturally the bulk is public
records though and this is going to be a long project, I can not tell. And
we are one of the least in the volume of accumulated descendents. Please
keep this name in your mind in case you see any data for us. Thank you.
Nancy Probert Strickland

wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Is Nancy in on the Proberts still? Has she got them all in Powys and the
> Borders yet?
>
> Regards to you all,
>
> Dennis Cleaton

This thread: