POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989461069

From: Anthony Francis <>
Subject: Re: Llandrinio?
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:17:49 -0400

>Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:56:02 +1000
>From: Graham Price <>

>although there are about thirty or so other registers commencing
>with Llan in our State Library, Llandrinio is not among them.
>We do have Llandrilio, but of course that is of no use to you.

Many thanks for your trouble Graham. Boy that was quick!
Your library seems to be very well equipped
-presumably there's lots of public interest in the subject.
Llandrilio?? -can't find it? Could that be a typo for Llandrillo?
Being so close, might Criggion and Llandrinio be in the same parish?
I'm having no luck in Gwyddelwern BTs and it's hard to read!
There were a few Rogers in Llandysilio yn Ial.
Thanks again, Tony

This thread: