POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989534462

From: "Mike & Ronica Hall" <>
Subject: Re: Pen-yr-heol Chapel, near Glasbury-on-Wye, BRE
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:59:06 +0100

Welsh Tombstone Inscriptions

>I vaguely recall one of the family history society websites
covering
>North Wales used to offer something similar.

The 'Cronicl Powys' Website has such a page published in issue 35
(Aug 95) - buried deep down:

http://www.kc3ltd.co.uk/~micronic/crext.htm

Poignant that the author was the recently departed David Leitch, our
Brecknock Group Chairman. His death leaves a gap which will be hard
to fill.

Mike Hall
Webmaster
Powys FHS
Erwood
Powys.

Email:

Powys FHS Web Site:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wlspfhs/
'Cronicl Powys' Web Site:
http://www.kc3ltd.co.uk/~micronic/cronicl.htm
Powys FAQ/Helpfile:
http://www.kc3ltd.co.uk/~micronic/faqpfhs.htm
Powys FHS Publications, Membership, Services via credit card over
GENfair secure server ('Which! Web Trader' quality approval)
http://www.genfair.com/