POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989601505

From: "Brian Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: Salopian book
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:57:57 +0100

Hi Dennis,
I am struggling with my Bound ancestors but will keep this on file in case
of a break through.
My great, great grandfather Joseph Bound married Mary Lewis in November 1838
at Llanwrthwl in the County of Brecon but it is not that far from Nantmel.
Once again thanks for your help.
Regards,
Margaret Harvey