POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989604715

From: "jonhuws" <>
Subject: where now!
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:11:55 +0100

hello list;
can anybody steer me in the right direction, I have found out from the Llangadfan Montgomery parish registers that my relation John Hughes b 2-4-1805 was the son of John Hughes labourer and Margaret Davies from the township of Cowney, I have tried Powys archives to try and get a date of baptism and place of birth for John Hughes labourer but cannot find any info is there any where else I could get this information I.E.. would the 1801 census find any info and how do I go about getting it?
Just one more question. is there a list that covers Islington in London and how do I subscribe to it
thanks
JOHN HUGHES
CHICHESTER
SUSSEX.