POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989708560

Subject: Re: Land Tax Assessments
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 16:02:40 -0700

Hi Keith,

I've been running the Edmunds in Aberystruth Parish, Monmouth for
Georgia. They're not my line, but hers. She is on this list and so will
pick up your message about Montgomeryshire. I'm not sure how far back
her tree goes at this point, maybe she can contact you personally to
confirm.

Thanks so much for your post. I hope you two find something in common!!!

Best wishes,

Dawn

On Sat, 12 May 2001 18:57:47 EDT writes:
>Hello Dawn,
>
>A little snippet I picked up on: <Talk to you soon as more Edmunds
>keep
>popping up!>
>I have an Edmunds who has popped into my Roberts line via marriage and
>
>wondered if there may be a link to yours. Here he is:
> Edward Edmunds, Farmer, 1753-1842 married Sarah Roberts 1803-1846
>Llansantfraidd, MGY lived at Ty Mawr farm, married at Llanyblodwel
>SAL.
>Found no children to the marriage. Any link?
>
>Regards, Keith Roberts.

This thread: