POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989934538

From: "Janice B. Edwards" <>
Subject: Re: WHERE ARE
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:48:58 -0700

For me, Barbara, its just that life's been busy. Final exam tomorrow on a
college course and work to keep the bills paid have taken away time for
genealogy hobby. Once the exam is over with, I'll have a little more free
time again for family history.
I've been reading the messages and have saved some for later.
Janice in USA