POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0989963887

From: cldavis <>
Subject: Re: First message
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:58:07 -0600

Hi,
I was hoping someone would tell ME what "Mongls, N. Wales" means. That's all
the info I had from some hand-me-down genealogy sheets.
Thanks for the info. I was once signed up for the Glamoranshire list and your
list but I was buried in e-mail. I unsubscribed and your list remained so I
have been hanging on enjoying the banter for months now. Nice people, nice
list and I've learned a lot from just listening. Thank you.
Carol Davis from Salt Lake City, Utah

Julie Preston wrote:

> Carol,
>
> Welcome to the list!
>
> Might I suggest you repost your interests and include some dates and, if
> possible, parishes for those you've listed? There's a separate list that
> covers Glamorganshire --- subscribe the same way you did for the Powys list
> but substitute Glamorganshire in place of Powys in the address.
> Carmarthenshire is covered by the Dyfed list -- again, same instructions to
> subscribe.
>
> What is "Mongls, N. Wales"?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Julie Preston