POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0990316108

From: "Jo Hammond" <>
Subject: Re: census 41, 51, 61
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 19:48:28 -0400

Hi all -- I sent this before but have not seen it turn up on the list -- this is what I have found ---

I found the birth cert. -- I had put it in the wrong envelope --

This is the info -- Registration Dist - Hay

Sub-district -- Talgarth

County of Brecon

Dawn in California kindly sent me the film #'s for Pipton so I ordered the one for 51/ Enoch was born in 42 so hoping to find them thee in 51.

Enoch ws married in Liverpool in 72 to Ann Harrison. I have tried to find him int he census of Liverpool in 71 but so far no success.

You all will never know how many thanks I am sending out ot you who have helped -- Pls. keep fingers crossed that I can find him in this new census -- Jo

This thread: