POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0990479899

Subject: Re: VIEWER
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:18:19 EDT

Hi Millie,
The viewer we have been talking about is the Resource File Viewer which is,
in simple terms, the search engine for the 1881 British census and National
Index, the British Isles Vital Records Index, the Mormon Immigration Index
and probably a few others I am not familiar with. It can be used only with
the above mentioned Mormon software and no other products. It is a single CD
which is loaded onto the hard drive and probably never used again unless
upgrading the PC or suchlike. I am sorry if I misled by just calling it a
`Viewer` in my original query about the more recent version 3.0.

Regards,

Keith Roberts.

This thread: