POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0990483614

From: Walt Jones <>
Subject: Re: Resource Viewer 3.0
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:20:14 -0700

Keith,
I'm replying onlist because others may have the same question. I'm not sure as
I don't have 3.0 but I can tell you that a complete index to 1880 is
wonderful!
I have just begun to find all my ancestors that weren't in the 1880 Soundex
Index because they didn't have any under 10 year old child in the household.
Walt

wrote:

> Oagh,
> Come on Walt, I just settled myself down after all the excitement and
> anticipation of ordering the Resource Viewer 3.0 and you come up with this
> new one 4.0.
> So, What are its merits, have you any specifications as to its role?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Keith Roberts.

This thread: