POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2001-05 > 0990639124

From: "Mike & Ronica Hall" <>
Subject: Re: Kerry Look Up
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:32:04 +0100

Hi Ian

>From microfilm at Powys County Archives Office:

Ceri Parish Register 1813-1837 Marriages

# 274. Marriages solemnized in the Parish of Kerry in the County of
Montgomery in the Year 1835.

John WILLIAMS, Bachelor of the Parish of Llanbister
and
Hannah HAMER, Spinster of this Parish were married
in this Church by Banns this fourth Day of April in the Year One
Thousand Eight Hundred and Thirty Five
By me Enoch PUGH, Curate.

Both made their mark + +.

Witnesses were:
George BREEZE (mark x)
Richd PRYCE (signed)

======================================

Kerry Banns Register 1823-1846

#172. Year 1835.

John WILLIAMS Bachelor of the Parish of Llanbister
and Hannah HAMER Spinster of this Parish

1st Time Sunday Feby 15th by Edward DAVIES
2nd Time Sunday Feby 22nd by Enoch PUGH
3rd Time Sunday March 1st by Enoch PUGH.

Married April 4th.

=================================

Mike Hall
Webmaster
Powys FHS
Erwood
Powys.

Email:

Powys FHS Web Site:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wlspfhs/
'Cronicl Powys' Web Site:
http://www.kc3ltd.co.uk/~micronic/cronicl.htm
Powys FAQ/Helpfile:
http://www.kc3ltd.co.uk/~micronic/faqpfhs.htm
Powys FHS Publications, Membership, Services via credit card over
GENfair secure server ('Which! Web Trader' quality approval)
http://www.genfair.com/