POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2002-02 > 1012916370

From: "Lynn" <> (by way of Malcolm Bebb <>)
Subject: re: Davies of Trefeglwys, Montgomery, Wales
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:39:30 +0000

Julie:

Greetings from chilly Ohio.

Thank you for the information you forwarded. Every little snippet of
information is appreciated and makes the search more intriguing. Hopefully
the marriage certificate will come soon.

By any chance, would you happen to know where I can get a copy of the census
for 1871 for the Trefeglwys so I can check to see if there was a John
Davies living with a Richard Davies at PwllLucy. John Davies and Janes
Evans were married circa 1876, so by any off chance, if there were Davies
and Evans living there in 1871 they might be relatives. Hope this makes
sense.

Thanks again, Lynn

This thread: