POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2002-02 > 1013983323

Subject: Re: 1851 LOOK UP
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:02:03 EST

John,
I had a look through the Llanfyllin alphabetical surname directory on the
1851 and the nearest one I can come up with is the following which is Meifod
being the nearest village to Pontrobert. Perhaps a bit more info might help

Keith Roberts.

HUGHES, Margt, w, m, 30, , MGY Llanfair, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19
HUGHES, Elizabeth, d, u, 10, , MGY Meifod, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19
HUGHES, William, s, u, 7, scholar, MGY Meifod, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19
HUGHES, Allen, s, u, 5, , MGY Meifod, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19
HUGHES, Owen, s, u, 1, , MGY Meifod, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19
HUGHES, Margt, d, u, 5, , MGY Meifod, Turnpike Gate, /f286/p19

This thread: