POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2005-05 > 1116709111

From: "Brian Harvey" <>
Subject: Re: [POWYS] Re: Pugh connections?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 22:04:35 +0100

Pat, Julie et al,
This is the 1841 census entry for Penybank, Llanbadarn Fynydd from the CD
produced by the Powys FHS. Please note that ages for those over sixteen are
rounded down to 0 and 5 and remember that relationships are not recorded for
the 1841 census.

Knighton Hundred
Parish of Llanbadarn Fynydd

Reference: HO107:1455: ED 1 & 2
PUGH, Hugh, 60, Farmer, Y, Penybank, f6/p4
PUGH, Elizabeth, 50, No, Penybank, f6/p4
PUGH, Mary, 20, Y, Penybank, f6/p4
PUGH, Sarah, 20, Y, Penybank, f6/p4
PUGH, Josiah, 15, Y, Penybank, f6/p4
PUGH, Stephen, 15, Y, Penybank, f6/p4