POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2006-03 > 1141809684

From: "Lloyd Lewis" <>
Subject: Re: [POWYS] Royal Navy records (Was Jones in and around Dowlais)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:21:24 -0000

Hi Venita,
For naval records go to:
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/familyhistory

A page will come up and you can select Navy Records, also Officers or
ratings details.

I'm not sure of the cost for these but I recently downloaded a Will, the
index was free and then I had the option to purchase at £3.50 paid by credit
card and it was downloaded in PDF format immediately.

Regards
Lloyd
Editor, Cronicl Powys
Powys FHS