POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2007-02 > 1172676117

From: "Lloyd Lewis" <>
Subject: Re: [POWYS] Evan Corfields Image
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:21:57 -0000

Hi Pam

Many thanks for this link. I have just be able to answer a query from one of
our members in the USA.

John Evans was the son of John Evans and Mary Wilde born in Nantmel 1869
just 2 miles down the road from me. He emmigrated to Canada in 1890 and
became a Member of Parliament. Have found him and his family on the 1906 &
1911 census in Saskatchewan so this ties it up very well.

Regards
Lloyd.