POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2007-03 > 1173879989

From: "PATRICIA SPRINGER" <>
Subject: Re: [POWYS] (Off Topic) Welsh DNA Testing?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:46:29 -0500

Hello Barbara,

My line of Powells are in the Powell DNA Project in Houston, Texas, USA, and I would like to send you some websites that might help you with someone, that might like to know how to compare their DNA with their own Surname or other Surnames that have already submitted their DNA. I have not had that much luck, trying to transfer websites to rootsweb.com Lists, so would like for you to send me your email address off line, then I could forward them to you, and then you could put them on the Powys rootsweb.site. The sites I have sent before, will not open for some people. Just wanted to save everyones time, by sending them this way. Will that be ok??????????

Am thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,
Pat (Powell) Springer