POWYS-L Archives

Archiver > POWYS > 2007-03 > 1173880642

From: "PATRICIA SPRINGER" <>
Subject: Re: [POWYS] (Off Topic) Welsh DNA Testing?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:57:22 -0500

Hi again Julie, please forgive me, looks like Katherine might have really covered this DNA Project question, but if you still want some of the USA DNA Information, I will send you the sites. The Y-Search Katherine mentioned, is really helpful to compare DNA of Surnames with other Surnames or just with your own Surname. So will wait to hear from you as to what to do. Am thanking you in advance.

Kind regards,
Pat (Powell) Springer