PRICE-L Archives

Archiver > PRICE > 2000-11 > 0974551652

From: "Mark & Sheri Nye" <>
Subject: [PRICE] Price Family, Belmont Co. Ohio
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:47:32 -0500

Hi,

I think my ancestor Mary/Maria Lavina Price was the daughter of Samuel mentioned in his Will.
My Mary Lavina was born June 19, 1786 and married Ezekiel McPeek Sept. 14, 1806 in Belmont Co, and died there in 1861. Her children were Sarah, John, Richard, Phineas, Daniel, Elizabeth, Ezekiel, Zeviah, Jesse, Esther, Elijah, William, Elisha, and Maryann (my ancestor)

I found a Samuel Price, Phineas Price, and Mary Lavina (Price) McPeek all early members of the Salt Fork Baptist Church in Guernsey Co. Ohio.

Members of Salt Fork Baptist Church, Guernsey Co. Ohio

Sarah Price 1823
Phineas Price 1826-7
Samuel Prive 1832
Margaret Price 1829-30