PRICE-L Archives

Archiver > PRICE > 2013-03 > 1362197565

From: Ron/Sue Frederick <>
Subject: Re: [PRICE] John F. Price About 1843 Kentucky estimated1907Barrenfork, Ozark Missouri
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 22:12:45 -0600

My cousin and I are wondering if our Samuel was with his uncle, Hiram Price, in Cooke county, TX when he was a child. They later moved to Ozark county. Samuel was married to Maggie Fore Kerr. They had one child, James Reuben Price in 1871 or 1873. Maggie died soon after and Samuel gave his son to his wife's sister who raised him because he was moving (according to court papers). This was around 1880. Don't have any idea who Sam's parents were.Don't have any idea where Sam moved. Bakersfield, Ozark county, is about a mile north of Arkansas border.

Sent from my iPhone