PRICE-L Archives

Archiver > PRICE > 2013-03 > 1362356158

From: "Scott MacKenzie" <>
Subject: Re: [PRICE] John F.Price About 1843 Kentucky estimated1907Barrenfork, Ozark Missouri
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:15:58 -0500
References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAAIIhJFdpH+BMoc+r/TlYye8BAAAAAA==@verizon.net><CD97DCE4-51E1-45EF-800B-8706D4E2679A@sbcglobal.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAADv47WYKv6RPoIoGXNdSKFEBAAAAAA==@verizon.net><4CBFE82D-8089-4F71-8FC1-91FF73D08E3E@sbcglobal.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAAGB21tmJzfdPh343XwXiTUoBAAAAAA==@verizon.net><BA714411-10EB-4AB5-976D-B99CC045FCE5@sbcglobal.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAAJtDYLky1d1HpfKjK/2s5fwBAAAAAA==@verizon.net><769F9ABD-AD10-41F1-A111-886334555D5E@sbcglobal.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAAB/488+1J99OpyaQwy49ps8BAAAAAA==@verizon.net><D7DD7EB2-5650-4030-BBB8-91F08F1C91F4@sbcglobal.net><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABSE7eQalMlPqSK6qtfcYffCgAAAEAAAAAoT8sb4GY1Igtu9aN1cGIEBAAAAAA==@verizon.net><D5F11A9A-789E-456C-8C46-B0D28224B9CC@sbcglobal.net><77C13887-4E19-4D75-B75D-4717EFF65AF8@sbcglobal.net>

As I said - he is a ghost....