PRUITT-L Archives

Archiver > PRUITT > 2011-12 > 1323458223

From: "" <>
Subject: [PRUITT] Wilburn Pruitt of Weakley County Tennessee
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:17:03 -0000

Author: benwinstead1649
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pruitt/2065/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

When my dad was in his teens and early 20's his friend and running buddy was a Wilburn Pruitt. This would be around the Martin, Dresden, Mackenzie Tennessee area in the late 30's to mid 40's. I have a photo of him with my dad (aka Benjamin, Buck, Bugfuzz, and Ben - Winstead).
If anyone can help me get more info on Wilburn it would be greatly appreciated.

Important Note: