PRUITT-L Archives

Archiver > PRUITT > 2011-12 > 1323902257

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PRUITT] Wilburn Pruitt of Weakley County Tennessee
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:37:37 -0000

Author: benwinstead1649
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.pruitt/2065.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

The Wilburn I'm looking for would be born around 1921. I just found out another man who ran around with them was James Cozart. Does that name ring any bells? I attached a picture to the first posting. My dad is on the left, Wilburn on the right - does he look like anyone in your family?

Important Note: