PRUSSIA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PRUSSIA-ROOTS > 2003-11 > 1068614051

From: "Hebbs" <>
Subject: Fw: [PRUSSIA] Strempel
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:15:59 +0800

Sven,

I am looking for my ancestor Heinrich Höbbel who was born in Alt Wallmoden
in 1845.

How can I find out if there are church records there(now Neuwallmoden) or
alternatively who should I contact to obtain information from civil
registrations.

(I have searched www.familysearch.org, all to no avail)

Thanks

Steve Hebble (formerly Höbbel)