PRUSSIA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PRUSSIA-ROOTS > 2007-03 > 1174866977

From: Herbert Teske <>
Subject: Re: [PRUSSIA-ROOTS] Grossziethen, Germany
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Karl!

Thank you very much. I sincerely appreciate the help and will write to the Zentralarchiv in Berlin. Will let you know if I have success. BTW, do you know anything about Pfoerten, now Brody, in Poland? The son of Christoph [Christophorus] Teske, Samuel Teske, served as a pastor there
in 1712 and subsequent years. In fact, his son, Benjamin Philipp Teske was born in Pfoerten [now Brody] 24 September 1732, and died in Forst/Lausitz in 1754. Is there a contact person or office in either Forst/Lausitz [on the Neisse River] or Brody, east of the Neisse River, now in Poland?

Herbert Teske

Karl Roussin <> wrote:
Herbert
This adress is the only one that I could find

Evangelisches Zentralarchiv in Berlin, Jebensstr. 3, 10623 Berlin, Tel.:
030/31001-107

I need to write to Them also , because of EV. church records of the town
of WUSTERWITZ near the town of Brandenburg.
I did not find an e-mail address , however if You Google it , it may
show up

There are two EV. Archives in Berlin that I know of , and the other one
is for EV. records of Pommern
Good luck
Karl Roussin