PRUSSIA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PRUSSIA-ROOTS > 2008-08 > 1220109171

From: "Karl Roussin" <>
Subject: Re: [PRUSSIA-ROOTS]Looking for Church Records for Karkow or Ramelow, Kries Kolberg-Körlin
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:12:51 -0500

Dick Klug
Here is one record that may give You another town's name to search for.
There are other BEHLING records , however closer BMD dates are needed.

Christoph Behling Pedigree
Male Family

Event(s):
Birth: About 1830 Natelfitz, Pommern, Preussen

Christening:
Death:
Burial:

Marriages:
Spouse: Sophie Ninow Family
Marriage: 1862 Natelfitz, Pommern, Preussen

Happy hunting
Karl Roussin