PRUSSIA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PRUSSIA-ROOTS > 2011-04 > 1302454318

From: Mark F Rabideau <>
Subject: Re: [PRUSSIA-ROOTS] Census for Podjass
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 10:51:58 -0600

There were not many census taken in Prussia,. I would guess that you
will not find one that suits your time & place. Addressbooks are your
best bet generally or Church records.

You can find a lot of addressbooks here:
http://www.many-roads.com/libraries/prussia-histories/adressbucher/

As for church records you might want to check http://familysearch.org

For more links on info to the former German East you might look at the
links on this page:http://www.many-roads.com/link-directory/ (Select
Expand: if you want to see all the Links or simply click on a header to
see those Grouped under the header topic.)

Viel spass und glueck beim forschen.
--
Pax Vobiscum,
...mark (Mark Rabideau)

Visit us at: http://many-roads.com
Snail mail at: 711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
phone:+1.303.660.9400 fax:+1.303.660.9217
member: Association of Professional Genealogists & National Genealogical
Society
"It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
want him or whether you don’t."
Rabbit, Pooh’s Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)