PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 1997-06 > 0866844237

From: John Wm Sloniker <>
Subject: Re: SIGNATURE LINES
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Veysey wrote:

> Rosie,
> I'm forwarding this to Tom, a fellow Behymer genealogist in Indiana. He
> has lots of mail list contacts for that area. Good luck.
> Twila
> Myrtle POint, Oregon
>
> martha rosalee horn wrote:
> >
> > I know this may sound stupid but I'm in Indiana. What do I join to get

Anyone remember Passenger Trains? While I only passed through Indiana on
a passenger train, my g-grandfather was born there, and died in NE Okla.

Larry Stephens, ex-Maiser owner, now has his state and regional lists on
the

Also there is NC/SC-ROOTS-L which anyone living along the Skagit near the
Concrete area may want to use. My wife's Alberty family was there in NC.

My g-g-g-grandfather lived and died in Huntingdon Co, Penn, now Blair Co.
His son moved to Indiana, and later died in Wisc, which I didn't know till
I started my research. Took me a while to track down all my 3rd & 4th cuz.

Now, when I drive back to the Mississippi River area, from Cape Girardeau
to LaCrosse, no matter which route I take, there are cousins along the way
in every state. And that's before I talk about Route 66 which I've driven,
though I missed 75 miles of it in Calif.

By now you must know I enjoy driving, and it's neat that sometimes I even
get paid to drive. And all that history, like Dead Man's pass as well as
Donner's pass. When I'm not in a rush I take the "old" road.

John

You wanna discuss it? Try: NA-FORUM discussion list
# John Wm Sloniker <> Seattle, WA #
# (206) 789-6663 7323 - 19th Ave NW 98117-5612 #
# I have Ancestors, Aunts, Cousins, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters. #
# Some are very good, some are very bad, but they're all mine. #

This thread: