PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 1997-06 > 0867070266

From: martha rosalee horn <>
Subject: Re: SIGNATURE LINES
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 07:51:06 -0500 (EST)

Antoinette:
Thanks for sending the info. I was on the mailing list and there was
some trouble with the system a few months back. Apparently my name was
lost or dropped. So here's hoping I can start surching with some
results. Have a nice day and thanks again. By the way, I am researching
the surname "Bo(u)ltinghouse". Ever hear of it? Rosie

This thread: