PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 1997-07 > 0868941735

From: Antoinette Waughtel Sorensen <>
Subject: Re: Sjoblom's
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have the FORD surname from Virginia, Kentucky & Indiana, where are your
FORD'S from. Will exchange info if a tie-in. My Nancy FORD who married
Charles ROBERTSON was a daughter of Bartlett FORD & Frances "Franky" BOWLES.
Bartlett was son of John FORD & wife Rebeckah. Also have a collateral
BURKE line marrying into my WILCOX line, Tacoma, Washington 1889/1891 era.
Antoinette

At 11:26 PM 7/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Anyone out there that might have the surname Sjoblom in their 'tree'?
>They are from the Puget Sound area.
>Betty McCulloch
>Researching: Carpenter, Sjoblom, Burke, Peterson, Falcone, Salvaggio,
Harris, Lang, Rigmaiden, Rascoe, Ford

Antoinette Waughtel Sorensen
3631 North Mullen Street
Tacoma, Washington 98407-4124
Researching:
Alkire, Breckenridge, Burton, Cann, Claypool(e), Crawford, Craymor(e),
Da(o)ugherty, Denton, Dunbar, D'Ysidro, Evans, Ford, Gard(i)ner,
Gerrard, Gorrel(l), Hujet/Huyet, Jimenez, Keith, Keel/Keal/Keil, Kern(s),
Knot(t), Ladner, Lawler, Lef(f)ler, Littell, Long(e)necker, Lusby,
Merrifield, Nave/Nation, Neeld, Norris, Ogle, Patton, Pett(i)yjohn,
Philabaum, Pi(d)geon, Ponsler/Sponsler/Spannsilier, Robertson,
Robinson, Sinex/Sinnickson, Slye, Stidham, Storm(s)/Strom/Sturm,
Tossawa/Tussey, Vantreese/Vantrice, Wachtel/Waughtel, Walker,
Werd(e)man, West, White (2 separate lines), Wilcox, Winfield

This thread: