PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 1998-10 > 0909603833

From: "Andrea D. MacDonald" <>
Subject: Re: Snohomish City can build on Cemetery
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:43:53 -0800

Hi all,

I've been following the thread this morning on the SnoCem.
WSCA's main goal is to preserve and protect old or abandoned
cemeteries in Washington state. In order to do so, we track
all the court cases in Washington involving cemeteries (we
are looking for aaaallll of the court cases). This is so we
can write new legislation to better protect our cemeteries.
We have to learn what's gone before so we can change the
future; until the law changes, nothing else will change.
So, our focus is on the law. Out of respect for the law,
we'll remain professional and not let all the personal stuff
get in the way -- we put it aside.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Washington State
Cemetery Association web site is up to a certain extent. We
have a form for adding a cemetery or for changing
information on a cemetery which is not ready yet (may be a
few days). Go ahead and take a look at the site but don't
expect everything to work 100%. Let me know what you think.
The best page to look at for how I want all the county pages
to look and work, is the Kitsap County page. Click on
http://www.rootsweb.com/~wapsgs .

Andi

This thread: