PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 2003-01 > 1042397280

From: "Greg" <>
Subject: [PSRoots] New member - NORDLUND, BERTUCCI, COLYER
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:51:54 -0800

Hi. My name is Greg Nordlund and I'm a new member to the list. I've been
on for a week or so and already I'm impressed with the levels of
knowledge and civility.

I was born and raised in Tacoma and now live in Olympia. I am
researching the following names in Pierce County:

NORDLUND - Tacoma beginning with Reuben Nordlund and Hannah Nordlund c.
1910 via Pietå Sweden

BERTUCCI - Tacoma beginning with Vito Bertucci and Marianna Lamantea
Bertucci c. 1902 via Simbario, Italy

COLYER - Eatonville and Tacoma beginning with Ralph Colyer and Ivy
Campbell Colyer c. 1922 via Sunnyside

Thanks for the great information so far and I hope I'll be able to be of
help too.

Greg

This thread: