PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 2006-07 > 1153452491

From: "Carroll Clark" <>
Subject: GHOST-to GHOST NETWORK :
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:28:11 -0700

The Snohomish Chamber of Commerce is encouraging people to join the
Washington State Ghost Society.
This Society is located upstairs over the Oxford Saloon and Eatery which is
located at 913 First Street.
It was founded in 1998 and does paranormal investigation for people.

More information may be attained via e-mail at

In October when Hallowe'd Eve is celebrated variously in the Snohomish
environs, the Society will
have have high visibility with its ghostly walking tours which will be
announced.

* * * 30 * * *
I was born in Snohomish in 1924 , and I continue to live here in 2006 going
on 82 years. In all of the years of living in Snohomish,
I knew of no ghosts in the region. Is this new phenomena in Snohomish
among the newbies a publicity gimmick, or where were all
these ghosts when we were growing up here?
Does the Snohomish Historical Society have a file on Snohomish ghosts?
What does the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce have to offer relative to this
phenomena?

Are ghosts relative to genealogy?

What ever happened to my friend Catharine McMurchy's ghostly visits at the
old library?
(Catharine was our Librarian in those early years in Snohomish.)

Are the answers to these questions in the hands of the paranormal
investigators above the
Oxford Saloon, a landmark on First Street Snohomish upstairs where the
brothel was located?

Is this among some of -Snohomish's best kept secrets?

Carroll in Snohomish