PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 2009-09 > 1252441040

From: "Janet G. Baccus" <>
Subject: Re: [PSROOTS] Apology
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:17:20 -0700

Carroll, I truly am sorry about this! I did make a mistake, the list
is not a place for private e-mails. It was an accident, but I
really goofed!

I am hoping that the flame will go out soon. It is totally
embarrassing. (I am just a couple years behind you in age...we've
seen many advances in research, haven't we, since the 1970s?)
Sincerely, Janet