PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 2012-03 > 1331231926

From: Jane Irish Nelson <>
Subject: [PSROOTS] Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society March MonthlyMeeting
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:38:46 -0800

The Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society invites you to our March
Monthly Meeting on Tuesday evening, March 13th.

Our featured speaker will be Steven Morrison, who will explain the Four
Levels of Genealogy Education.

Beginning at 6:00, prior to the general meeting, at the informal
pre-meeting session Cathi Vannice help us in Preparing for the 1940 Census,
which will be released on April 2nd.

Remember, we are now meeting at Bates Technical College, South Campus, 2201
South 78th St, Tacoma.Please come and see our new home. There are no hills
to climb, the parking lot is well lit, and the facility is first rate.

Time: Meetings begin at 7:00 pm, preceded by a social "cookies & coffee"
time as well as an informal pre-meeting for those interested,which begins
at 6:00 pm.

Guests are always welcome! Come and join us.

Jane Irish Nelson, TPCGS Webmaster

This thread: